Support in Developing Written Content for Awareness Raising
Application deadline 4 months ago: Sunday 16 Jul 2023 at 00:00 UTCOpen application form
This is a UNV contract. More about UNV contracts.
Awareness raising written contents are to be produced according to the demands of UNDP Thailand Country Office’s teams in collaboration with UNDP’s communications team. They are involved with awareness raising; such as international disability-related days or events organized or participated by UNDP. These contents will be disseminated via UNDP’s social media channels, such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and website The volunteers will be supervised by UNDP’s Disability Inclusion Team and Communications Team. The contribution of the online volunteers will help narrow the gap of learning and employment opportunities between persons with disabilities and others.
This online collaboration also offers an opportunity for persons with disability to learn and have more exposure to mainstreamed quality employment.
We are looking for one Online Volunteer who under the guidance of and in close collaboration with UNDP Thailand's Communications Team and Disability Inclusion Team will support the production of awareness raising written contents to be published in UNDP Country Office’s social media channels. In particular, the Online Volunteer is asked to:
- Collect information on the background of the document/material such as target audience, writing style, branding guidelines etc.;
- Create draft written contents based on requirements and discussions with focal point/ communications team;
- Develop the written contents according to agreed requirements.
The style/layout should follow UNDP’s corporate design guidelines which will be shared with the Online Volunteer in advance.
To ensure inclusive online collaboration between UNDP Thailand and the selected Online Volunteers, we require candidates to indicate their type of disability when completing the application.
All relevant documents for this assignment will be made accessible.
- Candidates should have professional experience in developing communication outreach with excellent communication and writing/editing skills.
- Experience in raising awareness among target audiences is an advantage.
- A strong understanding of online marketing and media tools and channels is highly desirable.
- A degree in marketing, marketing management, communications or related fields is considered an asset.
- Candidates must be persons with disabilities, and it is mandatory to indicate type of the disability in the application (under the “additional information” section).