Support Graphic Designs of UNDP Country Office’s Communication Pieces
Application deadline 2 months ago: Saturday 23 Sep 2023 at 00:00 UTCOpen application form
This is a UNV contract. More about UNV contracts.
Graphic designs are to be produced according to the demands of UNDP Thailand Country Office’s teams in collaboration with UNDP’s communications team. They are related to awareness raising, such as international disability-related days or events organized or participated by UNDP. These designs will be disseminated via UNDP’s social media channels, such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn Online volunteers will be supervised by UNDP’s Disability Inclusion Team and Communications Team.
The contribution of the online volunteers will help narrow the gap of learning and employment opportunities between persons with disabilities and others. This online collaboration also offers an opportunity for persons with disability to learn and have more exposure to mainstreamed quality employment.
We are looking for one Online Volunteer who, under the guidance of and in close collaboration with UNDP Thailand's Communications Team and Disability Inclusion Team, will support the production of graphic designs to be published on UNDP Country Office’s social media channels. In particular, the Online Volunteer is asked to:
- Collect information on the background of the document/material, such as target audience, design style, branding guidelines etc.;
- Create draft designs based on requirements and discussions with focal point/communications team;
- Develop the designs according to agreed requirements.
- Portfolio of previous work will be considered an asset.
The design/layout should follow UNDP’s corporate design guidelines which will be shared with the Online Volunteer in advance.
To ensure inclusive online collaboration between UNDP Thailand and the selected Online Volunteers, we require candidates to indicate their type of disability when completing the application.
All relevant documents for this assignment will be made accessible.
- Candidates should have professional experience in graphic design, including designing document layouts.
- Candidates must have in-depth knowledge of graphic design software and platforms, such as Adobe Creative suites and Canva.
- Candidate must demonstrate good verbal and written communication skills in both English and Thai.
- A degree in graphic design or related field is considered an asset.
- Candidates must be persons with disabilities, and it is mandatory to indicate type of the disability in the application (under the “additional information” section).