Online Support for communication
Application deadline 6 months ago: Wednesday 2 Mar 2022 at 00:00 UTCOpen application form
This is a UNV contract. More about UNV contracts.
The United Nations Volunteers (UNV) programme contributes to peace and development through volunteerism worldwide. We work with partners to integrate qualified, highly motivated and well supported UN Volunteers into development programming and promote the value and global recognition of volunteerism.
The selected Online Volunteer will support the social media content preparation for communication work (2-3 messages per week).
This include the picture creation by using Photoshop or other picture processing software to design cards, posters, brochure etc. for UNV advocation.
- A bachelor's degree (or current enroll in) in International relations, public administration, English, Communication or other related field.
- Have passion to act for promotion of volunteerism.
- Working experience in international organizations is an asset
- Having experience in social media operation is an asset;
- Be proficient in picture and video processing software, such as PS, Pr etc.