Translation of Movers Workshops on Introduction to SDGs and Entrepreneurship from English to Filipino
Application deadline 1 year ago: Monday 9 May 2022 at 00:00 UTCOpen application form
This is a UNV contract. More about UNV contracts.
The Movers Programme is a regional movement of youth volunteers who teach their fellow youth about the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), entrepreneurship mindset, and 21st century skills through the training-of-trainer approach. The translated versions of the Movers Workshop in Introduction to SDGs and Orientation to Entrepreneurship will help reach more Filipino youth in their native language, especially those that come from underrepresented sectors i.e., women, out-of-school, LGBTQIA+, affected by crisis/disaster, religious or ethnic minority, and differently-abled or persons with disability.
The Online Volunteers will translate the Movers Workshops on Introduction to Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and Orientation to Entrepreneurship. The following materials require translation from English to Filipino: slide deck, registration form, facilitator's handbook, and pre-/post- workshop email templates. This Online Volunteer opportunity is open for two (2) volunteers with translation experience and will require 6-10 hours a week for 3 weeks with support of the organization.
- Fluency in English and Filipino is a requirement
- Experience in translating official documents from English to Filipino
- Experience of working in the development sector is a plus
- Familiarity with technical terms related to the SDGs and Entrepreneurship will be considered an advantage
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to work in teams for collaboration
Please attach a short sample of translated works in your application