Monitoring and Evaluation Technical Assistant Uganda Arua (Rhino Camp)
Application deadline 1 month ago: Friday 12 Aug 2022 at 12:58 UTCOpen application form
This is a Professional contract, Grade 4 (NRC) contract. More about Professional contract, Grade 4 (NRC) contracts.
Position: Monitoring and Evaluation Technical Assistant
Reports to: M&E Officer/ M&E Coordinator/Head of Office Rhino Camp/Imvepi
Duty station: Arua (Rhino Camp)
Duration and type of contract: Fixed term, 5 months
All NRC employees are expected to work in accordance with the organization’s core values: dedication, innovation, inclusivity and accountability. These attitudes and believes shall guide our actions and relationships.
- Role and responsibilities
The following is a brief description of the position's role.
- Assist in data collection methods and tools to support programs in needs assessment, baseline assessment, output and outcome monitoring and evaluation of the on-going projects.
- Assist in data management, entry and analysis.
- Ensure that a beneficiary accountability mechanism is in place and utilized.
- Prepare and submit bi-weekly and monthly reports
- Ensure proper filing of project documents and reports
- Conduct routine monitoring and follow-up of project activities
- Other activities agreed and discussed with M&E Officer