Salary range: $16.50 - $26.50
SCOPE OF WORK: The Data Associate will collaborate with various stakeholders at the office and headquarters to meet internal and external data needs. They will be responsible for entering data into current systems (primarily ETO), maintaining data, and performing regular quality assurance. This position will operate on a sub-regional level, supporting multiple offices, with assignments based on geographical proximity. Travel will be an integral part of this role. The Data Associate will also help enhance the learning and training experience of local office staff by working closely with office leadership and, where applicable, any existing ETO Site Administrators. In addition to ETO, this position will need to be knowledgeable about how staff should be completing direct assistance payments to clients in Integra. They will be able to help troubleshoot issues and provide first tier support or escalate issues along the appropriate support path.
· Enter data from source documents, and manage batch uploads
· Assist offices with preparation for monitoring and auditing visits
· Support office leadership with data quality assurance and analysis
· Communicate future data needs with Information Systems team
· Ensure that program staff are aware of Quarterly ETO Release Updates
· Facilitate local staff training on relevant systems
· Help monitor and maintain office compliance with ETO user maintenance protocols
· Participate in regular meetings/trainings with HQ Information Systems team
· Be able to assist with, and act as tier 1 office support for Integra issues
· Other duties, as assigned
· University undergraduate degree required, preferably in Social Sciences, Information Systems, or related field (relevant experience may substitute for required degree).
· Experience with social service case management or program management software, client relationship management, relational databases, or other information systems for client management.
· Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Office suite, particularly Excel.
· Attention to detail and ability to follow instructions fully and precisely are essential
· Ability to quickly learn information systems including IRIS, ETO, Integra, etc.
· Solid organizational skills: work productively and accurately while under pressure in a fast-paced, demanding environment
· Good communications skills (written and verbal)
· Flexible work attitude: ability to work in a team and independently, and meet unexpected demands
· Willingness and ability to travel between assigned offices (travel will account for 20% of this role)
This position reports to the Information Systems Officer.
· A combination of standard office environment, remote work, and ‘field’ time within the service delivery area to perform the above outlined responsibilities.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement****: In accordance with IRC’s duty to provide and maintain a workplace that is free of known hazards and our commitment to safeguard the health of our employees, clients, and communities, IRC requires candidates who are selected for interview to furnish proof of vaccination against COVID-19 in order to be considered for this position.
Commitment to Diversity and Inclusivity****: IRC is committed to building a diverse organization and a climate of inclusivity. We strongly encourage applications from candidates who can demonstrate that they can contribute to this goal.
Equal Opportunity Employer****: We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
We offer a comprehensive and highly competitive set of benefits. In the US, these include: 10 sick days, 10 US holidays, 20-25 paid time off days depending on role and tenure, medical insurance starting at $120 per month, dental starting at $7 per month, and vision starting at $5 per month, FSA for healthcare and commuter costs, a 403b retirement savings plans with immediately vested matching, disability & life insurance, and an Employee Assistance Program which is available to our staff and their families to support counseling and care in times of crisis and mental health struggles.