Procurement Assistant (f/m/d)
IRC (International Rescue Committee) Germany is looking for a
Procurement Assistant (f/m/d)
In Berlin or Remote in Germany| January 1st, 2024
Full-time (40 h/week) | initially limited to 1 year
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) is an international aid organization founded in 1933 at the suggestion of Albert Einstein. Since then, the IRC has been assisting people affected by political crises, war, persecution, or natural disasters. IRC Germany was founded in 2016 and is active nationwide in the areas of education, economic integration and protection and participation.
The position is part of the Operations team and reports to the Senior Procurement Officer.
- Processing of approved procurement requests - Obtaining quotes from suppliers and supporting suppliers - Preparation of bid analyses and other tender documents for approval - Review procurement documents for accuracy before forwarding them to the finance department for payment. - Entering Procurement Requests in INTEGRA – ERP system. - Ensure that internal tracking tools are updated and maintained on a daily basis. - Identify and analyze compliance risks in procurement processes, ensure compliance with donor and IRC regulations in all procurement operations.
- 1 year of professional experience in the administrative field - Solid organizational skills: the ability to set competing priorities and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment. - Ability to work productively in a team and independently. - Good computer skills and confident handling of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and e-mail/internet software. - Strong communication and interpersonal skills - You have English & German language skills at B2 level according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CERF W
W******e offer you**
- Meaningful work in a multi-cultural team - Attractive benefits for employees such as gym membership, company pension plan, job bike leasing, Deutschlandticket and special leave days - 30 days of annual leave - A starting salary of 40,000 EUR per year as well as an annual salary increase. - Flexible hybrid-work options (working hours, office/homebased) - Training and development opportunities
We are committed to empowerment and inclusion and want to actively counteract all forms of discrimination. For this reason, applications from people with a refugee and migration background, as well as experiences of racism and discrimination, are expressly encouraged. We ask you to refrain from using photos in your application documents.
Please submit your complete application documents:
· Letter of motivation stating your possible start date and salary expectations (max. 1 page),
· Curriculum vitae (max. 2 pages),
· at least 2 job references/references
exclusively via application portal. Unfortunately, we are unable to consider applications submitted by email.
If you have any questions**, including on the topic of inclusion**, please do not hesitate to contact Domtillah Herbrand (HR.Deutschland@rescue.org).
Please submit your application by 01.12.2023
For more information about IRC, visit IRCDeutschland.de.