HR and Admin Technical Officer -Re-advertised (Open to nationals only)
Application deadline 28 days ago: Tuesday 30 Aug 2022 at 20:59 UTCOpen application form
This is a Professional contract, Grade 6 (NRC) contract. More about Professional contract, Grade 6 (NRC) contracts.
Scope of Role
The HR Technical officer will be responsible for managing every aspect of the employment process, including recruitments, orientation and training of new and existing staff members as well as managing payroll.
- Consolidate data from recruitment requests and master budget, then Initiating recruitment plan.
- Verifying and processing recruitment requests in coordination with the hiring manager.
- Leading start-up meetings, verifying selection criteria and short-listing.
- Leading interviews and tests process, verifying reference check and preparing offers.
- Support the induction process for new hires.
- Verifying recruitment reports, and initiate a monthly status report.
- Follow-up all pending and stalled recruitment processes and initiate improvement plans to accelerate the process.
- Support in delivering awareness and training sessions on recruitment policy and procedures to hiring managers.
- Compensations & Benefits:
- Initiate new staff contracts and management of contracts renewals.
- Manage payroll process on a monthly basis.
- Manage all staff benefits (included but not limited to insurance, overtime, leaves, etc.)
- Manage and track different types of insurance and social security transactions, employment certificates, and all official documents related to C&B.
- Lead exit process for departing staff (including exit interview and analysis reports) and initiate mitigation strategies to reduce turnover.
- Analysing all compensation and benefits related data and initiating mitigation strategies.
- HRIS (NRC People) management
- Manage HR archive (Softcopies, hardcopies, and Database), specify the mandatory documents, and follow-up collection of the missing documents.
- Ensure NRC People system is up to date and accurate
- Submit reports as required
- Capacity Building:
- Follow-up Performance Management submission.
- Develop and implementation of Training Plan.
- Support in running the annual Training Needs Analysis, consolidate analysis outcomes, then initiating training and development plan,
- Verifying training requests after matching it with the staff development plan.
- Deliver training and awareness sessions as per agreed plan.
- Support in sourcing training opportunities and trainers, technical assessment, and analysing attendees' feedback.
- Analysing both Performance and Training data and initiating mitigation plan to improve process.
- Support the HR/Admin department in other areas during staff absence and leaves.
Generic professional competencies:
- Minimum 3 years' Experience at similar level in Human Resources Function
- Bachelor degree in related field (Human Resource, Business Administration, Human Sciences …etc.).
- Previously working with INGOs
- Fluency in Arabic and English, both written and verbal
- Previous experience in performing in complex and volatile contexts
What we offer
- Duty station: Jerusalem
- Contract Duration: Open-ended
- contract: Full time
- Salary/benefits: Grade 6 in NRC’s Salary Scale. NRC offers a competitive compensation and benefits package
- NRC is an equal opportunities employer and aims to have staffing diversity in terms of age, gender, ethnicity, nationality and physical ability
for detailed Job Description, please click on the link below: