Treasury Project Manager
Background/IRC Summary: Over the past 80 years, the International Rescue Committee (IRC) has developed unparalleled expertise in responding to emergencies and helping uprooted communities to rebuild. Founded in 1933 at the request of Albert Einstein, the IRC offers lifesaving care and life-changing assistance to refugees forced to flee from war or disaster.
The IRC is on the ground in more than 40 countries, providing emergency relief, relocating refugees and rebuilding lives in the wake of disaster. Through 29 offices in cities across the United States, the IRC also helps refugees and other immigrants resettle in the U.S. and become self-sufficient. The IRC is committed to a culture of bold leadership, innovation in all aspects of our work, creative partnerships and, most crucially, accountability to those we serve. The IRC is a tireless advocate for the most vulnerable.
The IRC Finance Team seeks to achieve excellence in financial management by providing accurate and timely financial information to IRC management and programs, by adhering to established financial practices and accounting principles, and by ensuring functional financial systems to support the operations.
The Treasury Project Manager will lead the Treasury Management System (TMS) design, implementation and roll out. The Treasury Project Manager will also support the Director of Treasury in the areas of banking and cash flow forecasting.
The Treasury Project Manager reports to the Director of Treasury, works closely with colleagues in the local offices, AP, AR, and HQ Accounting units and will collaborate closely with representatives from the banks and third-party vendors.
TMS design & roll out:
- Lead design and documentation of Treasury processes - Coordinate the collaboration with third party vendors for setting up and implementing the TMS (end-to-end processes) - Be responsible for the roll out TMS in HQ finance and local offices by building up required training plan & owning the day-to-day support - Design, develop and maintain Treasury dashboards in the TMS - Propose and develop TMS upgrade and development
Cash flow forecasting:
- Lead design and implementation of a cash flow forecasting process - Develop and maintain the organization cash flow forecasting process by coordinating all team members (internal and external) - Lead training of internal partners and support local offices for day-to-day needs related to cash flow forecasting process
Banking & financial services:
- Assist in banking landscape rationalization and implementation in close collaboration with local offices - Assist the Treasury team in daily and monthly tasks and evaluate how the TMS can automate processes - Other duties as assigned by the Director of Treasury
Work Experience: deep knowledge of TMS implementation and project management. Working experience with Kyriba is a plus.
Demonstrated Skills and Competencies:
- Shown organizational and leadership skills: set own job priorities and ability to prioritize tasks; - Excellent TMS implementation skills: on the job experience required, ideally with Kyriba TMS. - Solid project management skills with the ability to take care of tight implementation timeline and lead multiple partners in various locations; - Flexible work attitude: the ability to work independently and in a multifaceted, cross-functional global team structure; - Solid communication and interpersonal skills: the ability to have a straightforward communication and to successfully collaborate with colleagues in a diverse multi-cultural environment; - Proficient in English and French – any other languages is a plus;
- The position will work in the Brussels or London location and is encouraged to be on-site, with part-time remote working possible - Standard office work environment
The application deadline is 8th April 2022.
Candidates must have the right to work in the country for which they are applying in.
IRC UK strives to be an equal opportunities employer. IRC UK is committed to equality of opportunity and to non-discrimination for all job applicants and employees, and we seek to ensure we achieve diversity in our workforce regardless of gender, race, religious beliefs, nationality, ethnic/national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
IRC UK welcomes applications from all candidates, including underrepresented groups and refugees who have the right to work in the UK.
IRC UK will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable adjustments to participate in the job application and/or interview process, and for essential job functions if appointed to a role. Please contact us if you may need such adjustments.
If you have any questions or need assistance with the online recruitment process, please contact the IRC UK HR team at firstname.lastname@example.org