Job Overview The Operations Assistant is responsible for receptionist services and operational duties, resulting in a well-functioning, compliant operational environment for staff, clients, and partners.
- Reception and Facility Management - Answer all incoming phone calls and direct them to the appropriate team members in a timely and courteous manner. - Manage front desk area, greeting and directing clients and visitors in a professional manner. - Provide information and answer questions for all visitors. - Maintain reception area and lobby in a neat and professional manner. - Receive and distribute incoming mail and faxes. - Support the Operations Manager with resolving facility maintenance issues.
Information Technology (IT)
- Coordinate repairs and improvements of copiers and other equipment with staff, property manager, and vendors. - Support office-level IT and communications infrastructure, hardware, and software needs.
- Order office and program supplies as needed.
- Process vendor invoices in coordination with Finance team.
Safety and Security (S&S)
- Provide support for day-to-day S&S matters. - Support special projects and perform other tasks and duties as assigned.
- High school diploma required. Associates Degree preferred. - Minimum of 2 years previous reception and/or clerical experience. - Fluency in English, bilingual abilities preferred. - Excellent computer skills preferred in the MS Office suite: MS Word, Excel, and Outlook, as well as data entry skills. - Highly organized and flexible. - Effective communication and time management skills required. - Excellent administrative and organizational skills with the ability to work independently and as part of a team in a multi-cultural environment.
Working Environment Standard office work environment. Hours outside of typical office hours may be required.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement: In accordance with IRC’s duty to provide and maintain a workplace that is free of known hazards and our commitment to safeguard the health of our employees, clients, and communities, IRC requires candidates who are selected for interview to furnish proof of vaccination against COVID-19 in order to be considered for this position.
Commitment to Diversity and Inclusivity: IRC is committed to building a diverse organization and a climate of inclusivity. We strongly encourage applications from candidates who can demonstrate that they can contribute to this goal.
Equal Opportunity Employer: We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.