National Consultant Civil Registration and Vital Statistics (CRVS)
Application deadline 1 day ago: Friday 21 Jan 2022 at 18:25 UTCOpen application form
This is a Consultancy contract. More about Consultancy contracts.
UNICEF works in some of the world’s toughest places, to reach the world’s most disadvantaged
children. Across 190 countries and territories to protect the rights of every child, everywhere, every day, to build a better world for everyone. UNICEF has spent 70 years working to improve the lives of children and their families. Defending children's rights throughout their lives requires a global presence, aiming to produce results and understand their effects. UNICEF believes all children have a right to survive, thrive and fulfill their potential – to the benefit of a better world. And we never give up!
UNICEF is a leading humanitarian and development agency working globally for the rights of every child. Child rights begin with safe shelter, nutrition, protection from disaster and conflict and traverse the life cycle: pre-natal care for healthy births, clean water and sanitation, health care and education. UNICEF has spent nearly 74 years working in continuously improving the lives of children and their families. Working with and for children through adolescence and into adulthood requires a global presence, with goal is to produce results and monitor their effects. UNICEF also lobbies and partners with leaders, thinkers and policy makers to help all children realize their rights, especially the most disadvantaged.
Click here to learn more about UNICEF: https://youtube/E1xkXZs0cAQ
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages all candidates, irrespective of gender, nationality, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply. Our workplace policies promote flexible work arrangements, to support all staff in maintaining a healthy life balance, both in and out of the office. We are the first United Nations agency to be awarded the EDGE certification – the leading global standard for gender equality in the workplace.
For more information on UNICEF EDGE Certification, kindly view the video here. UNICEF prides itself on fostering a multicultural and harmonious work environment, guaranteed by a zero-tolerance policy on sexual exploitation and abuse, and on any kind of harassment, including sexual harassment and discrimination. All selected candidates will undergo rigorous reference and background checks.
DURATION OF CONSULTANCY: 100 input days over 10 months
LOCATION: Employees will be provided flexible working from home options based on agreement with supervisor and terms of availability to be negotiated as COVID protocols change in the months ahead. Travel to Delhi and states subject to COVID protocols
CLOSING DATE: 21 January 2022
PLEASE REFER TO DETAILED TERMS OF REFERENCE ATTACHED
HOW TO APPLY: Your online application should contain three separate attachments to be uploaded under the specified place holders as directed on the online platform:
- An updated CV, demonstrating all the requirements stated above
- Cover letter (max 2 pages) explaining the motivation for applying and also explaining how the qualifications and skill-set of the candidate are suitable for this position
3. A financial proposal as per template attached below. Please do not forget to specify your name in the file and include your signature, while saving. (to be uploaded under "Financial Proposal" tab).
Important please note: Please do not indicate financials anywhere else in the online application form, please mark "n/a or 00", under the fee related questions in the online application form.
All 3 documents are required to be submitted mandatorily, if there is any document missing then your application will not be evaluated further
Technical Evaluation Criteria:
1) Demonstrated technical understanding of CRVS systems, partners and stakeholders – Max 25 /Min 20
2) Experience working with government CRVS stakeholders – Max 10/Min 8
Candidates who score 28 marks and also meet the minimum scores in the above 2 sub-criteria and above would be shortlisted for the interview
3) Interview: Max 40/Min 32
Financial bid – 25 points
Candidates who score overall 60 marks and above as well as meet the minimum cut-off in each of the above 3 sub-criteria will be considered technically qualified and their financials opened.
Candidate receiving maximum score after combining their Technical Score and Financial score will be finally selected.
- Any attempt to unduly influence UNICEF's selection process will lead to automatic disqualification of the applicant.
- Joint applications of two or more individuals are not accepted.
- Please note, UNICEF does not charge any fee during any stage of the process.
- Attached are General Conditions for the Consultancy Contracts for your reference. General Conditions of Contracts for Contractors and Individual Consultants.pdf
- Female candidates meeting the requirements are strongly encouraged to apply.
- UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion and encourages qualified candidates from all backgrounds including persons living with disabilities to apply.
For any clarifications, please contact:
Supply & Procurement Section
73, Lodi Estate, New Delhi 110003
Telephone # +7303259136
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org