Marketing Officer (Information and analysis), NO1, Brasilia, Brazil
Application deadline 2 months ago: Thursday 20 Aug 2020
This is a NO-1 contract. This kind of contract is known as National Professional Officers. It is normally only for nationals. It's a staff contract. More about NO-1 contracts.
UNICEF works in 190 countries and territories to protect the rights of every child. UNICEF has spent 70 years working to improve the lives of children and their families. Defending children's rights throughout their lives requires a global presence, aiming to produce results and understand their effects. UNICEF believes all children have a right to survive, thrive and fulfill their potential – to the benefit of a better world.
For every child, results.
UNICEF wants to make sure that all children in Brazil can enjoy their rights, particularly those who have been excluded from the country’s progress and those who grow up in especially vulnerable circumstances. To achieve its goals, UNICEF works both at national level to influence policies and programmes for children as well as in the regions where most of the disadvantaged children live: in the Semi-arid and Amazon regions and the large cities. We aim to broaden the base of our supporters and to strengthen people’s engagement by involving them in different actions and projects for children and adolescents. For this we need YOU. If you are committed to children’s rights and to improving their chances in life, contact us.
For further information, please visit www.unicef.org.br
How can you make a difference?
The Marketing Officer (Information and Analysis) will be responsible for all CRM related activities. The main objective is to constantly optimize processes in order to maximize donor capacity. On top of that, the incumbent will also use the database information in order to allow the team to optimize our acquisition campaigns and maximize our retention and donor value.
Join our team to be responsible for:
Effective leadership and supervision of the Database team
- Effective leadership and supervision of the Database team, be them staff or consultants
- Provide necessary guidance and information to allow the team to accomplish the work plan.
- Provide guidance in terms of segmentation, codification, database clean up, set up and enrichment parameters.
Supervision of database processes, workflows and performance
- Act as Database Manager, running DONOR PERFECT Updates in coordination with vendor and Geneva Specialist. Define the creation and accountabilities of system users.
- Constantly analyze the current data flows and processes and optimize them assuring that the pledges are converted to effective transactions.
- Reduce the amount of manual interventions in the data administration processes in order to maximize the data accuracy.
- Establish data flows with our external partners with a strong focus on automatization and data quality and constantly monitor the data transfers.
- Search and selection of reliable and cost effective suppliers.
- Constantly monitor and analyze the payment processes and take the necessary actions in order to improve the success rates of the transactions
- Work closely together with the different banks, credit card companies, utility companies and other providers in order to optimize the payment flows and to reduce the response time in case of problems
- Constantly optimize our internal flows and improve the effectiveness and the efficiency of our processes
Monitoring and evaluation
- Monitoring all data related processes and using this information in order to define the necessary measures to improve the key performance indicators (KPI)
- Monitoring and evaluation the data quality in the database and defining the necessary measures in order to improve where necessary
- Audit the database at various levels to produce key metrics and detect data anomalies, and propose solutions.
Data mining and segmentation
- Use data in order to understand trends regarding donor acquisition, donor retention and donor optimization.
- Define segments in order to enable the individual fundraising team to optimize their campaigns and assure a proper contact with each donor
- Use data in order to allow the individual fundraising team to initiate new activities such as legacy giving, middle and major donor fundraising
To qualify as a champion for every child you will have…
- First level University degree (Bachelor's or equivalent) in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications or related field is required.
- At least one (1) year of practical professional experience work experience in database management and design and implementation of workflows and processes is required.
- Additional years of relevant experience in the above mentioned fields is a strong asset.
- Experience with Donor Perfect Dear in fundraising
- Experience in information management and in process automatisation
- Proven experience in leading and supervising a team is required.
- Experience in international organization / NGO is an asset
- Fluency in English and Portuguese required. Knowledge of Spanish is considered an asset.
For every Child, you demonstrate…
Our core values of Care, Respect, Integrity, Trust and Accountability and core competencies in Communication, Working with People and Drive for Results.
The technical competencies required for this post are: Leading and Supervising, Relating and Networking; Persuading and Influencing, Planning and Organizing, Entrepreneurial Thinking
Negociation skills is an asset
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all religious and ethnic backgrounds, representing the diversity of Brazil, such as black and indigenous people, to apply to become a part of our organization. Candidates will be equally considered regardless of gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, social and HIV/aids status.
UNICEF has a zero-tolerance policy on conduct that is incompatible with the aims and objectives of the United Nations and UNICEF, including sexual exploitation and abuse, sexual harassment, abuse of authority and discrimination. UNICEF also adheres to strict child safeguarding principles. All selected candidates will, therefore, undergo rigorous reference and background checks, and will be expected to adhere to these standards and principles.
This Vacancy Announcement is open Brazilian nationals only.
All candidates who wish to apply to this Vacancy Announcement are requested to prepare and submit their application in English.