Information Systems Coordinator
This job may be remote and located anywhere in the U.S.
SCOPE OF WORK: The Information Systems Coordinator provides technical assistance, support, administration, and development for RAI’s primary information systems, IRIS and ETO. The position reports to the Program Officer for Information Systems, serves on RAI’s Research, Analysis, and Learning team at HQ, and is supported by 4-6 additional Information Systems support staff and interns. This is a critical role that helps to ensure that RAI meets its goal of data-driven, evidenced-based programming. Responsibilities include responding to incoming requests for support from 900+ end users, troubleshooting issues, and working toward a swift and thorough resolution of each issue per Information Systems support and escalation protocols. Additional responsibilities include assisting with quarterly release of system enhancements, bug fixes, and larger-scale build-outs (including custom query and report building), data quality assurance, and attending regular meetings with team members and other stakeholders.
· Serve as an expert in IRIS and ETO systems, from both the end user and system administrator perspective.
· Provide end user support to 900+ users by adhering to Information Systems support escalation protocols, including the ServiceNow ticketing system, and meeting set targets for response rate and resolution time.
· According to quarterly release schedule, participate in release planning and execution of system enhancements (including custom query and report-building), bug fixes, and larger-scale build-outs.
· Work with Information Systems support staff, program staff, and technical advisors to develop and implement quality assurance measures
· Coordinate regular meetings with team members and other stakeholders, such as technical advisors at HQ and Data Associates in offices, to ensure the system meets program and departmental needs.
· Assist with facilitating occasional training via webinar.
· Other duties as assigned
· University degree strongly preferred, ideally in Social Sciences, Information Systems, or related field.
· Knowledge of or experience with social service case management or program management software (preferably ETO), client relationship management, relational databases, or other information systems for client management.
· Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Office suite, particularly Excel.
· Attention to detail and the ability to follow instructions fully and precisely is essential
· Ability to quickly learn information systems and support software including IRIS, ETO, and ServiceNow
· Solid organizational skills: the ability to work productively and accurately while under pressure in a fast-paced, demanding environment
· Flexible work attitude: ability to work in a team environment & independently and meet unexpected demands
· Strong customer service skills
For more information on RAI and refugee resettlement please click HERE
IRC leading the way from harm to home.
IRC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. IRC considers all applicants on the basis of merit without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.