Information Management Manager (Afghan National Only)
· Oversight and design of Technical Project database to oversee and collate key project MEAL deliverables across IRC Education programs
· Oversight and design of Education Assessments and field level data collection tools and instruments for assessments to increase needs-based programming
· Creation and maintenance of standards and procedural documentation related to reporting and assessments
· Training and managing related staff on education data and assessments
· Setting up and testing new database and data handling systems
· Designing and preparing assessment reports for management
· Develops and maintains complex administrative database reports
· Maintains database results by setting and enforcing standards and controls
· Ensure that databases meet user requirements by keeping the database up to date and monitoring database efficiency
· Keeps senior technical management informed by preparing reports on system performance and problems.
· Creates and maintains standards and procedural documentation related to reporting solutions.
· Train and educates project team on regular ongoing data collection tools and equipment.
· Train and education project teams on the use of regular data collection for program improvement across the project cycle (including initial needs assessment, monitoring assessments and evaluations)
· Inform the management on the progress of the project activities and highlight the delays in the implementation
· Uploading project data to box on regular basis.
· Developing and updating indicator performance tracking table in coordination with MEAL Department.
· Providing monthly update to MEAL Department on project data collection progress.
· Verify data with Actual implementation with field level
· Regular Field visit to provinces
· Provide technical support on IM to the education team in meeting the project deliverables
· Coordinate with the education implementation teams and provide accurate data on project activities
· Coordinate with implementation teams on related data issues
· Attend and participate in trainings identified/organized by your supervisor
· Abide by IRC personnel policies and regulations; follow any new procedures and guidelines introduced in circulars from Country Office
· Report any violations of the IRC Mandatory Reporting Policy. The reporting of violations is an obligation on the part of all staff members.
· Assist where necessary in undertaking activities that aim to prevent the occurrence of sexual abuse and exploitation of beneficiaries by IRC and other humanitarian workers.
· Perform any other duties assigned by your supervisor or Kabul main office
1. University degree 2. 4-5 years of experience in MEAL, information management, Education programming 3. Excellent Dari and Pashto and English 4. Strong training and on-the-job support skills.