Fundraising Individuals Specialist, NOC, Fixed Term, Bogotá - Colombia
Application deadline 23 days ago: Tuesday 15 Nov 2022 at 04:55 UTCOpen application form
This is a NO-3 contract. This kind of contract is known as National Professional Officers. It is normally only for nationals. It's a staff contract. More about NO-3 contracts.
UNICEF works in some of the world’s toughest places, to reach the world’s most disadvantaged children. To save their lives. To defend their rights. To help them fulfill their potential.
Across 190 countries and territories, we work for every child, everywhere, every day, to build a better world for everyone.
And we never give up.
For every child,
At UNICEF COLOMBIA we work to generate positive changes in the lives of children and adolescents. Our current work plan runs from 2021 to the end of 2024 and aims to ensure that children and adolescents enjoy their rights through equitable access to social services, improve their learning and live protected from all types of violence.
We work throughout Colombia, with special focus on the departments where children have fewer opportunities: Chocó, Cauca, Nariño, Antioquia, Córdoba, Amazonas, Putumayo, La Guajira, Caquetá, Atlántico, Arauca and Norte de Santander.
For more information visit the following link:
Purpose of the Position
Under the direct supervision and leadership of the Resource Mobilization Manager, the Individuals Specialist will be responsible to lead, develop, monitor and assess the fundraising Individual strategy with the objective to maximize the growth income and brand visibility for UNICEF. With focus on the Individual audience this position will be responsible to formulate the pledge and ways to become pledge donor’s strategy including the diversification channels and Legacy development. This position will be the backup for the Chief of Resource Mobilization and Partnership when necessary.
To qualify as an advocate for every child you will have…
- An advanced university degree (master’s degree or equivalent) in Business Administration, Communications, Economics or equivalent, with specialization in Fundraising Studies or Marketing is an asset.
- Specialized knowledge in Direct Marketing or Private Fundraising is a strong asset.
- A minimum of five years of progressively responsible work experience in fundraising business and development for leading global companies or organizations, with at least 3 years of individual donor fundraising experience or Direct Marketing. Additional years of relevant experience in the above-mentioned fields is a strong asset
- Language Proficiency: Fluency in English and Spanish is required.
FIND THE COMPLETE JOB DESCRIPTION HERE:
For every Child, you demonstrate…
UNICEF’s core values are Care, Respect, Integrity, Trust, Accountability & Sustainability
The Core competencies required for the post are:·
• Build and maintain partnerships (L2)
• Demonstrates self-awareness and ethical awareness (L2)
• Drive for results with impact (L2)
• Innovate and embraces change (L2)
• Manage ambiguity and complexity (L2)
• Thinks and acts strategically (L2)
• Working collaboratively with others (L2)
• Nurtures, leads and manage people (L2)
View our competency framework at:
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages all candidates, irrespective of gender, nationality, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of the organization.
UNICEF has a zero-tolerance policy on conduct that is incompatible with the aims and objectives of the United Nations and UNICEF, including sexual exploitation and abuse, sexual harassment, abuse of authority and discrimination. UNICEF also adheres to strict child safeguarding principles. All selected candidates will, therefore, undergo rigorous reference and background checks, and will be expected to adhere to these standards and principles.
Mobility is a condition of international professional employment with UNICEF and an underlying premise of the international civil service.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and advance to the next stage of the selection process