Content and E-learning Expert: The National Portal for Skills, Employment and Entrepreneurship for Inclusive Digital Livelihoods
Application deadline in 9 days: Tuesday 28 Sep 2021 at 23:59 UTCOpen application form
This is a National Consultant contract. More about National Consultant contracts.
To apply for this consultancy assignment, please check below link to view the terms of reference and other related documents.
Duties and Responsibilities
Please check below link
- Demonstrate integrity by modeling UN values and ethical standards.
- Promote the vision, mission and strategic in goals of the UNDP
- Displays cultural, gender, religion, race, nationality and age sensitivity and adaptability
- Treats all people fairly without favoritism.
Required Skills and Experience
- Strong ICT, creative and knowledge economy sector knowledge, technology, and developments in the field of e-learning
- Digital skills development management with digital transformation, digital learning experience and instructional design
- Knowledge and experience with remote/digital learning approaches and methods
- Demonstrated knowledge in developing e- learning and online learning platform and courses management systems for digital economy and ICT sector
- Knowledge and experience in developing digital skills and pathways to professionalism
- Experience or knowledge of working with the government of Jordan and private sector
Technical and financial proposals along with CV & 3 references should be submitted and attached as one file, and without such will not be considered).
(Only Short Listed Candidates will be contacted)