Consultant for Strategic Content Development and KM Support
Application deadline 7 months ago: Thursday 3 Mar 2022 at 23:59 UTCOpen application form
Result of Service The Consultant will support the RC and RCO to better prepare strategic communication materials to increase the impact of key messaging.
Work Location Riyadh
Expected duration 3 months
Duties and Responsibilities The Consultant will report to the RC and the Head of RC Office in the development of strategic communications content for the Resident Coordinator and work with the Head of Office on revamping KM as follows;
1. Regional Profiles for UNCT Outreach visits Working with the Partnerships and Comms teams, the Consultant will develop profiles and briefing kits for three regions: Al Jouf, Arar and Qassim, for UNCT Outreach visits.
2. Research and content development for key comms events for 2022 The Consultant will prepare primary content for 4 - 6 identified key days to be celebrated by the UN in 2022 including working with the Comms team on speeches, Tweets and other media channels.
3. UNCT Common Messaging The Consultant. will work with the Comms team to development common UNCT messaging for each of the 4 areas of the proposed UN Development Cooperation Framework 2022 - 2026
4. KM Products The Consultant will work with the Head of Office to update Trello for content and contacts including revising the current structure
5. RC Content Support The Consultant will work with the RC on development of strategic content as per an agreed workplan.
Qualifications/special skills Academic Qualifications: Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in social sciences, political science, international relations, business administration or management, public administration, or other related fields is required. Experience: Minimum of five years of relevant experience in social sciences, political science, international relations, business administration or management, public administration, or other related fields is required. Language: Fluency in English is required.
No Fee THE UNITED NATIONS DOES NOT CHARGE A FEE AT ANY STAGE OF THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS (APPLICATION, INTERVIEW MEETING, PROCESSING, OR TRAINING). THE UNITED NATIONS DOES NOT CONCERN ITSELF WITH INFORMATION ON APPLICANTS’ BANK ACCOUNTS.