Chief Fund Raising (P4), Fixed Term, Bogotá, Colombia
Application deadline 3 months ago: Saturday 3 Sep 2022 at 04:55 UTCOpen application form
This is a P-4 contract. This kind of contract is known as Professional and Director staff. It is normally internationally recruited only. It's a staff contract. It usually requires 7 years of experience, depending on education.
The salary for this job should be between 117,624 USD and 151,652 USD.
Salary for a P-4 contract in BogotáThe international rate of 90,970 USD, with an additional 29.3% at this the location, applies.
Please keep in mind that the salary displayed here is an estimation by UN Talent based on the location and the type of contract. It may vary depending on the organization. The recruiter should be able to inform you about the exact salary range. In case the job description contains another salary information, please refer to this one.More about P-4 contracts and their salaries.
UNICEF works in some of the world’s toughest places, to reach the world’s most disadvantaged children. To save their lives. To defend their rights. To help them fulfill their potential.
Across 190 countries and territories, we work for every child, everywhere, every day, to build a better world for everyone.
And we never give up.
For every child,
At UNICEF COLOMBIA we work to generate positive changes in the lives of children and adolescents. Our current work plan runs from 2021 to the end of 2024 and aims to ensure that children and adolescents enjoy their rights through equitable access to social services, improve their learning and live protected from all types of violence.
We work throughout Colombia, with special focus on the departments where children have fewer opportunities: Chocó, Cauca, Nariño, Antioquia, Córdoba, Amazonas, Putumayo, La Guajira, Caquetá, Atlántico, Arauca and Norte de Santander.
For more information visit the following link:
The PFP fundraising team within the Colombia Country Office for UNICEF is expanding to develop new income streams and is managing a fast-growing Salesforce donor base with an expanding number of donor recruitment channels. Within this context the Donor Management team, plays a vital role in helping to retain donors through excellent donor management, timely reporting, data analysid and efficient and effective customer service.
Purpose of the Position
The position is the head of the private sector fundraising team in the country office, and is responsible for leading all UNICEF fundraising from the private sector, and supporting broader engagement with business and key influencers in the private sector.
Under the general guidance of the Representative, the position will be responsible for the overall coordination, planning, development and realization of the country office’s private sector fundraising strategy, in line with UNICEF’s global private sector strategy. The incumbent will oversee and coordinate various fundraising channels and activities, ensure engaged and long- term partnerships, and drive revenue growth for both the Country Programme needs as well as for UNICEF globally.
To qualify as an advocate for every child you will have…
- An advanced university degree (Master’s degree or equivalent) in one of the following fields is required: Business Administration, Marketing, Communications, Fundraising, Management or another relevant technical field.
- Alternatively, a first level university degree (Bachelor’s degree or equivalent) in combination with qualifying experience may be accepted in lieu of the advanced university degree.
- A minimum of eight years of professional experience in private sector fundraising is required, with progressively increasing responsibilities, including direct responsibility for setting and meeting income targets.
- Experience in, and knowledge of, the country context is an asset.
- Relevant marketing experience will be considered as contributing to this work experience.
- Familiarity with the private sector.
- International fundraising experience is an asset.
- Previous managerial experience is essential.
- Fluency in Spanish and English is required. Knowledge of another official UN language (Arabic, Chinese, French or, Russian) or a local language is an asset.
FIND THE COMPLETE JOB DESCRIPTION HERE:
For every Child, you demonstrate…
UNICEF’s core values are Care, Respect, Integrity, Trust, Accountability & Sustainability
The Core competencies required for the post are:·
• Builds and maintains partnerships (L2)
• Demonstrates self-awareness and ethical awareness (L2)
• Drive for results with impact (L2)
• Innovates and embraces change (L2)
• Manages ambiguity and complexity (L2)
• Thinks and acts strategically (L2)
• Working collaboratively with others (L2)
• Nurtures, leads and manage people (L2)
View our competency framework at:
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages all candidates, irrespective of gender, nationality, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of the organization.
UNICEF has a zero-tolerance policy on conduct that is incompatible with the aims and objectives of the United Nations and UNICEF, including sexual exploitation and abuse, sexual harassment, abuse of authority and discrimination. UNICEF also adheres to strict child safeguarding principles. All selected candidates will, therefore, undergo rigorous reference and background checks, and will be expected to adhere to these standards and principles.
Mobility is a condition of international professional employment with UNICEF and an underlying premise of the international civil service.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and advance to the next stage of the selection process