Advisor, Supply Chain Information Systems
Job Overview: Support and enable International Rescue Committee, Inc.’s adoption of use of our Microsoft D365 ERP, Project Integra, across its global footprint. Coach, advise, and train country program Supply Chain focal points and teams in the intersection of Global Supply Chain policies, procedures, and best practices, and Integra functionality. Serve as Supply Chain focal point for documenting business processes and requirements with system capabilities and functional designs, evaluating Supply Chain business process and ERP best practices against governmental, regulatory, legal, and donor-specific requirements, as appropriate, and designing and executing a repeatable implementation process. Evaluate supply chain organizations, processes, and tools and recommend organizational, process, and system improvements as appropriate. Develop and implement improvements, and lead organizational change in the country program Supply Chain teams. Secure cross-functional alignment with key global groups including the Integra Global Project Team, IT, Finance, AMU, and Human Resources.
· Coach, advise, and train country program users in Integra supply chain functionality
· Promote, monitor, and assist country program teams usage of the Integra system
· Capture issues and problems, and resolve or escalate as appropriate. Ensure that country program Supply Chain teams receive updates and training as needed, and align with other Global SuperUsers to ensure consistent guidance across the global Integra Supply Chain user community
· Establish meeting protocols and points of contact, schedule, coordinate, and facilitate training, and be accessible and recognizable as an enabling resource for the supply chain staff in each country program
· Review existing documented supply chain business processes for procurement, planning, logistics, and fixed asset and inventory management, and ensure that the Integra system functionality aligns with the corresponding business processes
· Lead and facilitate cross-functional Integra improvement projects with stakeholder groups, including the Integra Global Implementation Team, Supply Chain, Finance, AMU, and other groups
· Escalate tactical and strategic issues, problems, and business challenges, to appropriate cross-functional colleagues and leads, to precipitate efficient and effective resolution
· Champion organizational change, and creatively and effectively influence Supply Chain and cross-functional colleagues in support of Integra adoption
· 6 to 8 years of progressive supply chain experience with expertise across planning, procurement, logistics, inventory management, and fixed asset management
• Excellent language skills in English and French are essential requirements
• Excellent problem solving, communication, and influencing skills within a matrixed environment
· Proven coaching and training, project management, process mapping, and process documentation skills
· Experienced user of ERPs, data warehouses, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
· Strong capability to articulate complex concepts into understandable language for diverse audiences
· Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent, required
Standard office and remote working environment
Internal Contacts: Regional SC Directors, Supply Chain Leads, Advisor Supply Chain ERP, Deputy Director Operations/ DD Finance, Regional Deployment Leads, Supply chain teams within countries.
International travel 10-20% if budget and travel policy allow
The IRC and IRC workers must adhere to the values and principles outlined in IRC Way - Standards for Professional Conduct. These are Integrity, Service, and Accountability. In accordance with these values, the IRC operates and enforces policies on Beneficiary Protection from Exploitation and Abuse, Child Safeguarding, Anti Workplace Harassment, Fiscal Integrity, and Anti-Retaliation.
IRC et les employés de l’IRC doivent adhérer aux valeurs et principes contenus dans le IRC WAY (normes de conduite professionnelle). Ce sont l’Intégrité, le Service, et la Responsabilité. En conformité avec ces valeurs, IRC opère et fait respecter les politiques sur la protection des bénéficiaires contre l’exploitation et les abus, la protection de l’enfant, le harcèlement sur les lieux de travail, l’intégrité financière, et les représailles.