Application deadline 9 months ago: Thursday 21 Apr 2022 at 23:59 UTCOpen application form
Result of Service - Completed project plan upon inception of projects - Initial design and mock-up for assigned projects - Technical documentation and user manual for assigned projects - Progress reports with time sheets indicating the fulfilment/progress of requested tasks/activities - Final Source code/Design/Images/Animations and all assets related to the website and web applications being developed - Any other output and deliverables as requested by ESCWA
Work Location Beirut
Expected duration Expected duration of six months with a probability of extension subject to availability of funds.
Duties and Responsibilities Under the overall guidance of the Chief, ICTS, and direct supervision by the team leader, applications Support and development, the web designer will perform the following tasks:
- create the look, layout, and features of a website in attractive professional graphic design in an intuitive, user-friendly style and design collaterals;
- develop frontend for websites using UN established standards for web design, technologies and tools;
- interpret user requirements and translate these into systems specifications;
- analyze and advise on innovative web-based solutions;
- prepare technical and user documentation for deployed websites and products, as well as training materials and conducts technical presentations;
- Maintain functional specifications for websites, programs and procedures developed and/or modified;
- provide support for deployed websites including version management, data recovery and deployment;
support digitization, visualization and development of infographics for various products. trains staff on completed products.
No Fee THE UNITED NATIONS DOES NOT CHARGE A FEE AT ANY STAGE OF THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS (APPLICATION, INTERVIEW MEETING, PROCESSING, OR TRAINING). THE UNITED NATIONS DOES NOT CONCERN ITSELF WITH INFORMATION ON APPLICANTS’ BANK ACCOUNTS.