New Hire Associate
The New Hire Associate, as part of the HR Operations team in Human Resources, guides candidates through the new hire experience and acts as a guide throughout the pre-employment and onboarding process in partnership with Recruiting Associates, HR Partners, HR Focal Points, HR Associates and hiring managers.
This role will complete assignments and tasks by set target dates, including data entry, and ensuring forms, documents and processes are complete and properly updated.
The Onboarding team is a new hire’s main point of contact after accepting an offer and the Onboarding Associate must be customer service focused striving to make the process easy while ensuring the process is aligned with local labor practices.
· Proactively engaging with the candidate after the offer is signed.
- Tracking onboarding tasks which includes new hire communications, data collection and management, compliance acknowledgements, and orientations. - Monitor background check program for all new hires - Provide on-boarding support for new hires - Support new hire orientation - Other responsibilities and projects as assigned to include improving processes and procedures
· Two plus years of HR Coordination/Specialist experience required
· Experience in a customer service environment with demonstrable experience in active listening and problem-solving skills
· Experience in HR concepts and Employment laws and regulations a plus
Demonstrated Skills and Competencies:
· Ability to work under limited direction with sound sense of accountability and aim for results
· Provides outstanding customer service by consistently going above and beyond in building trust and respect among customers.
· Demonstrates knowledge and understanding of organizational policies, procedures, and systems.
· Strong interpersonal skills - able to work effectively with other employees and external parties
· An effective communicator
· Skilled in Microsoft Office applications (Excel a must)
· Confidentiality and sensitive information handling skills.
· Must be very organized and detail oriented with the ability to shift priorities as needed
· Workday, Cornerstone experience a plus
Working environment of an office with the option of working remotely 2-3 days a week
The IRC and IRC workers must adhere to the values and principles outlined in IRC Way - Standards for Professional Conduct. These are Integrity, Service, and Accountability. In accordance with these values, the IRC operates and enforces policies on Beneficiary Protection from Exploitation and Abuse, Child Safeguarding, Anti Workplace Harassment, Fiscal Integrity, and Anti-Retaliation.
IRC et les employés de IRC doivent adhérer aux valeurs et principes contenus dans le IRC WAY (normes de conduite professionnelle). Ce sont l’Intégrité, le Service, et la Responsabilité. En conformité avec ces valeurs, IRC opère et fait respecter les politiques sur la protection des bénéficiaires contre l’exploitation et les abus, la protection de l’enfant, le harcèlement sur les lieux de travail, l’intégrité financière, et les représailles. #LI-GR1