Monitoring and Evaluation Coordinator Myanmar Hpa An (Re-announced) (National Only)
Application deadline in 5 days: Monday 6 Dec 2021 at 10:30 UTCOpen application form
This is a Professional contract, Grade 7 (NRC) contract. More about Professional contract, Grade 7 (NRC) contracts.
- Adherence to NRC policies, guidance and procedures.
- Support and contribute to the development and implementation of M&E systems, including M&E SOPs, guidance and tools.
- Participate in programme design and proposal discussions, including theory of change development, logframe design and budgeting for M&E.
- Support programme staff and area-based M&E staff in planning for and execution of M&E activities: creation of methodologies and tools for monitoring, coordinating data collection, data management, and analysis, reporting, and learning.
- Support the implementation, dissemination and use of evaluations, assessments and monitoring data in programme development, adjustment or review.
- Capacity building and training of programme and M&E staff on M&E technical and conceptual areas.
- Supervise and mentor M&E staff in executing M&E plans.
- Promote the rights of refugees in line with the advocacy strategy.
- Contribute to the design of M&E staffing structure and resourcing, including collaboration with programme staff to identify and plan for M&E needs.
Generic professional competencies:
- At least 3 years’ experience in an international NGO preferably in an emergency or post-conflict setting, including M&E capacity and systems development
- Thorough experience with and knowledge of principles and current approaches to monitoring and evaluation in relief and development programs, using both quantitative and qualitative methods
- Understanding of data and information needs for program management and decision making
- Experience in facilitating the capacity building efforts of diverse colleagues, including local partner agencies
- Demonstrated ability to transfer knowledge to diverse audiences through training, mentoring and other formal and non-formal methods
- High level English language proficiency (speaking, reading, writing)
- Analytic and computer skills, including MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access)
- Experience using SPSS, STATA, Epi Info, or R
What we offer
Position: Monitoring & Evaluation Coordinator
Reports to: Area Programme Manager
Supervision of: M&E Team Leader and/or Officers, M&E Assistants
Duty station: Hpa’an, Kayin
Category and Level: Grade 7, Step 1
Duration and type of contract: Fixed Term Contract. 12 months
Position opened for National candidates only.
See full description here.
Recruiter contact information - Nang Mo Hom Kham
(09-880590361, [email protected])