Marketing Services Assistant
Application deadline 1 month ago: Monday 7 Sep 2020
This is a UNV National Specialist contract. This kind of contract is known as National UN Volunteer. It is normally only for nationals. More about UNV National Specialist contracts.
Minimum age: 22 years old. Applicants must be nationals of or legal residents in the country of assignment.
Description of task
Under the direct supervision of the Marketing Services Officer, the UN Volunteer will undertake the following tasks:
- Support the development of marketing and communications products and campaigns for UNICEF's corporate department (factsheets, executive summary, and special events for private companies), including support the implementation of Communication plans for Corporate partnerships;
- Support suggesting and developing ideas for marketing and brand visibility activations for corporate partnerships campaigns;
- Support the development of the final reports of corporate partnerships, with the role of gathering all the necessary information, as well as ensuring a final layout for this content;
- Obtain information with the following areas, Program, Communication and Monitoring & Evaluation, about necessary contents to produce fundraising materials/trainings, like events calendar and strategic actions, data and statistics, life histories, among others;
- Support the creation of briefings for agencies, freelancers and photographers, when it is necessary;
- Participate in webinars and meetings, regarding marketing services activities, when it is necessary;
- Be the person who will liaise with the corporate fundraising team.
Required degree level:
Education - Additional Comments:
Technical diploma, ongoing/completed university degree in advertising, marketing and communication will be considered an asset.
- Broad knowledge in advertising;
- Basic knowledge in marketing;
- Basic knowledge in communication;
- Experience with events organization is an asset;
- Additional years of revelant experience is a strong asset.
- Portuguese(Mandatory), Level - Fluent
- English(Mandatory), Level - Working Knowledge
- Spanish(Optional), Level - Working Knowledge
Area of expertise:
Marketing and advertising, Arts, music, photography and film, Other communications related experience
Adaptability and Flexibility, Building Trust, Commitment and Motivation, Communication, Creativity, Ethics and Values, Integrity, Respect for Diversity, Self-Management, Vision, Working in Teams
* Not yet registered in the UNV Talent Pool?
First register your profile at https://vmam.unv.org/candidate/signup.
Important: After creating your account, complete all sections of your profile and submit it. Then go to ‘My Page’ at https://vmam.unv.org/candidate/mypage and click on the ‘Special Calls’ hyperlink. Lastly, select the special call to which you would like to apply.
* Already registered in the UNV Talent Pool?
First update your profile at https://vmam.unv.org/candidate/profile. Then go to ‘My Page’ at https://vmam.unv.org/candidate/mypage and click on the ‘Special Calls’ hyperlink to select the special call to which you would like to apply.
This is a national UN Volunteer assignment, therefore only nationals of Brazil and legal residents in Brazil with a residency permit, the status of refugee or with the status of being stateless are eligible to apply. Don’t forget to tick the yes box for: “I am interested in serving as a volunteer in my own country.”
Application deadline: 07-09-2020