Education Coordinator Iraq Ramadi( National Position)
Application deadline in 1 day: Monday 4 Dec 2023 at 13:07 UTCOpen application form
This is a Professional contract, Grade 7 (NRC) contract. More about Professional contract, Grade 7 (NRC) contracts.
What you will do
- Line management of education project officers and education technical assistants
- Adherence to NRC policies, guidance, and procedures
- Contribute to education strategy development, and project proposals, and provide input on needs and gaps.
- Manage and implement a delegated portfolio of education projects (activities, budget, and project documentation (Securing Supporting Documents and Reconciliation of Deliverables) as delegated from PM in line with proposals, strategies, and donor requirements, and ensure high technical quality.
- Provide regular progress reports to the education PM and ensure high accuracy of project achievements through project reporting templates, NRC internal system for reporting (GORS) and Activity Info reporting.
- Promote and share ideas for improvement and necessary changes in the activities.
- Ensure that projects target beneficiaries most in need of protection and explore and assess new and better ways to assist.
- Ensure capacity building of project staff and transfer key skills.
- Liaise and collaborate with relevant local authorities and other key stakeholders.
- Promote the rights of refugees and IDPs in line with the advocacy strategy.
Specifically, you will;
- Support PM in monitoring and tracking education budgets, updating spending plans, procurement plans, work plans and recruitment plans.
- Support PM in preparing monthly progress report and maintain GORS reports updated.
- Liaise and collaborate with relevant local authorities and other key stakeholders such as DoE.
- Represent NRC in Education cluster and other coordination meetings related to education.
- Provide guidance to the Education Team members, and coordinate activities with other NRC sectors, i.e., Livelihoods, ICLA, shelter and Infrastructure departments.
- Monitor, evaluate and suggest changes and improvements in the project and materials based on observations and discussions with the local staff and the PM/AM.
- Support in development of proposals and budgets for educational activities.
- Any other task relevant to the position as requested by line manager.
Added 11 days ago - Updated 4 hours ago - Source: nrc.no
Recent jobs in Teaching & Training
Expires in 14 days
Expires in 6 days
Expires in 5 days