Consultant – Data Analysis and Reporting Consultant, UNICEF Thailand Country Office, Bangkok, Job No
Application deadline 2 months ago: Sunday 11 Sep 2022 at 16:55 UTCOpen application form
This is a Consultancy contract. More about Consultancy contracts.
UNICEF works in some of the world’s toughest places, to reach the world’s most disadvantaged children. To save their lives. To defend their rights. To help them fulfilling their potential.
Across 190 countries and territories, we work for every child, everywhere, every day, to build a better world for everyone.
And we never give up.
For every child, a better future
UNICEF works to ensure the rights of all children in the East Asia and Pacific Region. This means the rights of every child living in this country, irrespective of their nationality, gender, religion or ethnicity, to:
- survival – to basic healthcare, peace and security;
- development – to a good education, a loving home and adequate nutrition;
- protection – from abuse, neglect, trafficking, child labour and other forms of exploitation; and
participation – to express opinions, be listened to and take part in making any decisions that affect them
How can you make a difference?
The Private Sector Fundraising section (PSFR), UNICEF Thailand Country Office (TCO) is seeking a consultant with data analysis and report building skills to support the development of Power BI based reports for business results tracking and decision making, ensuring all business user needs are included in a customized set of reports for the Fundraising team in the TCO.
The Data analysis and report consultant is responsible for overall Power BI report design and development according to the business user requirements and the data and resources available.
• Perform requirements gathering
• Analysis and revise the requirements
• Revise and understand the Data Warehouse data model
• Identify gaps in the data and raise the requirements to Fundraiser officer -SES
• Design the reports and obtain sign off from business user for the designs
• Develop the report set and Dashboards
• Provide a test plan and guide the business users to perform the testing
• Create a detail document describing all the reports/dashboard with objectives, audience, data sources, data model, querys/JSON/etc used.
• Ensure the reports/Dashboards developed meet the business users’ requirements.
• Provide Power BI training to Data Analysis team (maximum 5 persons) so the team can manage and deploy Power BI reports and dashboards to support business users.
Work Schedule: The consultant is expected to work based on the agreed schedule to ensure the delivery of the project within the timeframe. Payment will be made on receipt of a monthly report showing progress made.
End Product(s): Output, in collaboration with UNICEF Donor Management team:
• Detail requirements documented
• Design document approved
• Test plan developed
• Test results signed off
• Detail design document approved
• Reports and Dashboards implemented
• Training signed off
• Final evaluation by Business users (1 month after implementation)
Duration of Contract: 3 months with possibility of extension
Work Location: The consultant will work at UNICEF Thailand Country Office, Bangkok.
To qualify as an advocate for every child you will have…
• Advanced university degree in related field, i.e., Business Administration, Marketing, Accounting, ICT preferred.
• Power BI experience
• Experience with Salesforce: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing cloud, Community Cloud, Force.com Platform is advantage.
• Ability to handle complex projects, for example IT related projects to tight deadlines
• Fluent in English (speaking and written)
• Thai Language
• Skilled in training, communications, and online communication tools
• Understanding of fundraising, retail business processes and CRM
Interested candidates are requested to submit CV, full contact information of minimum 3 references, availability, and proposed monthly professional fee in USD by 11 September 2022****.
For every Child, you demonstrate…
UNICEF’s values of Care, Respect, Integrity, Trust, Accountability (CRITA) and core competencies in Communication, Working with People, and Drive for Results.
To view our competency framework, please visit here.
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages all candidates, irrespective of gender, nationality, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of the organization.
UNICEF has a zero-tolerance policy on conduct that is incompatible with the aims and objectives of the United Nations and UNICEF, including sexual exploitation and abuse, sexual harassment, abuse of authority and discrimination. UNICEF also adheres to strict child safeguarding principles. All selected candidates will be expected to adhere to these standards and principles and will therefore undergo rigorous reference and background checks. Background checks will include the verification of academic credential(s) and employment history. Selected candidates may be required to provide additional information to conduct a background check.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and advance to the next stage of the selection process.
Individuals engaged under a consultancy or individual contract will not be considered “staff members” under the Staff Regulations and Rules of the United Nations and UNICEF’s policies and procedures, and will not be entitled to benefits provided therein (such as leave entitlements and medical insurance coverage). Their conditions of service will be governed by their contract and the General Conditions of Contracts for the Services of Consultants and Individual Contractors. Consultants and individual contractors are responsible for determining their tax liabilities and for the payment of any taxes and/or duties, in accordance with local or other applicable laws.
UNICEF is committed to promote the protection and safeguarding of all children.